DWI CASES LAWYER
If you have been charged with drunk driving in New York, you want a DWI defense attorney on your side who knows you. You need someone who will work hard to protect you and understands how every potential consequence may affect your life. It is critical to work with a law firm that is committed to protecting your record, your reputation and your rights.
With several years of legal experience and service to the upstate New York, NoonanBrown Law has earned a reputation throughout the region as attorneys who provide personalized attention to clients of all ages — including those under 21 — and professions through detailed counsel, aggressive negotiation and skilled trial tactics. To work with a lawyer and firm committed to your needs, contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.
The consequences for even a first-time DWI conviction can be severe, including:
- A Jail Sentence – Up to 1 year for a first time offense
- Probation Supervision
- A License Suspension
- A Criminal Record, which will now be reportable on job applications and other situations where these kinds of disclosures can affect future opportunities
- Points on your driver’s license
- Higher insurance rates
- Court costs and other fees
- Damage to your reputation in the community
Our firm welcomes the opportunity to review the facts of your DWI case and answer your questions during a free, no-obligation initial consultation. NoonanBrown Law will provide you with a straightforward assessment and recommend the best steps to take.